Prashin Sharma is a PhD student in the Robotics Program at the University of Michigan. Prashin hold a bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai University and masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University.
Prashin’s PhD work focuses on contingency management for small unmanned aerial systems. He is interested in developing decision making capabilities for sUAS to increase availability, affordability and mission success.
- Prashin Sharma and Ella Atkins, “Experimental Investigation of Tractor and Pusher Hexacopter Performance“, Journal of Aircraft 2019 , 1920-1934.
- Juan Paredes, Prashin Sharma, Brian Ha, Manuel Lanchares, Ella Atkins, Peter Gaskell, Ilya Kolmanovsky,
“Development, implementation, and experimental outdoor evaluation of quadcopter controllers for computationally limited embedded systems”, Annual Reviews in Control, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arcontrol.2021.06.001
- Prashin Sharma and Ella M. Atkins. “An Experimental Investigation of Tractor and Pusher Hexacopter Performance,” AIAA 2018-2983. 2018 Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference. June 2018.
- Prashin Sharma, Cosme A. Ochoa and Ella M. Atkins. “Sensor constrained flight envelope for urban air mobility,” AIAA 2019-0949. AIAA Scitech 2019 Forum. January 2019.
- Prashin Sharma and Ella M. Atkins, “Prognostics-Informed Battery Reconfiguration in a Multi-Battery Small UAS Energy System”, ICUAS 2021 (Presented)