FXB 1236 – email@example.com
Mia Stevens is a PhD student in the Robotics Program at the University of Michigan. Mia holds a Bachelor’s in Aerospace Engineering with Information Technology from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Mia’s PhD work focuses on geofencing for small unmanned aerial systems. She is interested in developing system independent guidance schemes for sUAS.
- Stevens, Mia N., Hossein Rastgoftar, and Ella M. Atkins. “Geofence Boundary Violation Detection in 3D Using Triangle Weight Characterization with Adjacency.” Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems (2018): 1-12.
- Stevens, Mia N., and Ella M. Atkins. “Layered geofences in complex airspace environments.” 2018 Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference. 2018.
- Stevens, Mia N., and Ella M. Atkins. “Geofencing in Immediate Reaches Airspace for Unmanned Aircraft System Traffic Management.” 2018 AIAA Information Systems-AIAA Infotech@ Aerospace. 2018. 2140.
- Stevens, Mia N., Hossein Rastgoftar, and Ella M. Atkins. “Specification and evaluation of geofence boundary violation detection algorithms.” Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS), 2017 International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Stevens, Mia N., and Ella M. Atkins. “Multi-Mode Guidance for an Independent Multicopter Geofencing System.” Proceedings of the 16th AIAA Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference, Washington, D.C., USA. 2016.
- Stevens, Mia N., Brandon Coloe, and Ella M. Atkins. “Platform-Independent Geofencing for Low Altitude UAS Operations.” Proceedings of the 15th AIAA Aviation Technology Integration, and Operations Conference, Dallas, TX, USA. 2015.